top of page
Wednesday, October 13
6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Assemblymember Evan Low
- Nadia Aziz, Directing Attorney, The Law Foundation of Silicon Valley
- Mair Dundon, BMR resident and community advocate
- Bianca L. Neumann, Director of Business Development, EAH
- Matthew Reed, Director of Policy, SV@Home
- Abdullah Memon, BMR resident and Cupertino student
and other guests
The Housing Element gives Cupertino the opportunity to improve our community for everyone — to open doors for new neighbors, while also promoting sustainability and affordability. This statewide process is currently ongoing to require Cupertino to plan for thousands of new homes, and your voice is crucial to ensuring that we craft a Housing Element that promotes homes for all!
Our new Housing Element will shape housing policy for decades to come! Join elected officials, affordable housing developers, experts in housing policy, community leaders, and city residents and neighbors for an interactive conversation about Cupertino’s future.
bottom of page